Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blonde Cut..

There have always been some differences between life in India and US of A. I am going through a process of getting used to this wonderful place though memories of India always linger with me all the time. But there are certain things that I have seen in US that I never could have imagined to happen to me in India and I experienced one of that quite recently.

I had gone a barber shop to get a hair-cut last week. The hair cut experience has always horrified me.. by just looking at the different styles of hair-cut my friends have here. I have heard of many stories where the barbers ask their customers 1, 2 or 3 and then style their hair accordingly which sometimes look like a well shaven tree. But the last week’s experience was a very good one! :)

I had a hair cut from a blonde gal!!! I could have never imagined that in my entire life that I could have had this experience ;) She did her job really well. It amazes me to see how many opportunities women have here compared to India. I hope one day I get my hair cut in India from a woman barber and that would only be the perfect way of having 33% proper reservation.

2 comments:

Fahad Y Mohammed said...

Unakku ivlo irukku da.. Dont ask me what? MACHAM.. :D

Betsy said...

Hey... Women are already at it. I've seen women give haircuts to fellows at a few unisex parlours in Chennai.... See, we are not far behind the US ;)