Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Book a HOME before U book a flight.

It been about 4 days since I have landed here and I and my friends have been doing full-time house hunting at Tucson. A very tuf job considering the fact that we were not used to the places and stuff. Considering the fact that its tough to find a rented apartment after cuming to Tucson, I would suggest prosepective students to find a rented apartment before they come here.

There are lots of sites which would help can help you find in Tucson, the most preferable one being the craiglist (http://tucson.craigslist.org/hhh/) and also the apts near to the Eller university namely Univ Park, Univ Gardens, Palm shadows and Park Adams are good places to be in. So the most important thing is to book homes and make sure that you move into the permament apartment as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Kalidass Mookkaiah said...

not bad machi, i think this will be useful 2 some

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I think the list inform should acquire more info then it has.