Thursday, February 26, 2009

MIS Assignment.

In my long list of postings, here comes the one which is so directly related to my studies- an MIS assignment for creation of blogs. Even though I know how to post my articles in the blogs, this assignment has helped me learn various types of blogs, their uses and how it connects us to the real world. This exercise as well as this MIS course has been very helpful to me and it has made me understand the business functions behind each and every project that I had worked as a technical consultant. I take this opportunity to thank Professor Sue Brown for the 6 weeks of knowledge sharing session of MIS 585 course and hope that this course helps many more people like me.

2 comments:

Gowri Krishnamurthy said...

wow! That sounds interesting...if it's not overly Java and programming and C++ and VB, none of which I understand, pls share the literature on it...! Nice post

Arvinth said...

Sure dude.. Its related to the business related with MIS projects and how IT can help a organization grow successfully...