Friday, October 1, 2010

ETERNAL HAPPyNESS

About 15 years ago, five of my cousins, including me and two of my neighboring akkas gathered in a empty house beside my ancestral home in Tirunelveli and played the game of cards for 3-4 weeks continuously from dusk to dawn breaking away only for lunch. Fifteen years later, in a life so troubled with many different things, I fondly recall those absolutely sweet memories of Eternal Happiness.

I have never had a glowing ambition in life like other kids. All I wanted was to be happy and cheerful always. As I used to walk on the streets, I used to wonder why people would never smile or be happy. Perhaps the last few years of my life has provided me the answer for that. I have been privileged to meet certain people possessing wonderful qualities to make any cheerful bubbly person into a second half Kareena Kapoor in the movie Jab We Met.

But the true fact is, as AR Rahman puts it, our life is just an environment we create around us. I just hope that I enjoy the eternal happiness and goodness that surrounds each one of us and pray that all of us are happy each and every day of our life with the ever lasting grace of GOD!!

2 comments:

Kartik said...

all the best da - hope u meet better people in ur life in the future

Arun said...

well said - Happiness is a very relative term and lies in between Sorrow and Satisfaction.. that being said, i am indeed Happy for you. :)