Monday, October 11, 2010

My Little Princess

I lifted my little princess and stared deeply into her beautiful large eyes. She gently smiled, winked and scratched my nose with her tender hands. I just stood rooted admiring her beauty and the fact of how much she resembled the baby Krishna in the popular serial. Perhaps, I didn’t know at that time how much I would miss my sis 25 years later.


Janani has been the best sister that anybody would ever have: caring, affectionate, considerate and an all-in-one super intelligent girl. Whether it was the ad-hoc awesome Mayajaal trip to see her thala movie or the numerous trips to Satyam and pizza corner, the moments spent with her were an absolute bliss.

I just hope that our conversations are always showered with love and affection apart from the great mokkai jokes that we always share. I just wish her the absolute best of all things in her life and hope that she remains eternally healthy and happy.

P:S – Congratulations Jan on your Swagat title.. Thunderous Applause!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Arvinth,
This post must undoubtedly be the best gift she ever received.
Lovely!
- Betsy

Arvinth said...

Betsy - I hope so too :)